- simple 5 piece puzzles
- Gross Motor math skills
- Short Path Game
- Compare (like "war" the card game)
- Geometric Solids
- Grid Game
- a die - I made one from a block and drew 1-3 dots (twice) on the sides since that's our level of math understanding in our home
- printer and scissors
- glue or magnets or Velcro (for the geometric solids)
- tape or magnets for the gross motor game
- counters - the more interesting to your kid the more involved they'll be!
Enjoy playing with the Thanksgiving Math Pack, and as always - please let me know if there are any typos. To download: just click on the image of the pack above. Please leave a comment here if you download, I'd love to know who's using it! And, if you blog about the pack let me know! I'll add a link to your blog under the printables section of mine!