Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Preschool - A Week and A Day ago

I apologize that this post is picture heavy and doesn't have credit to all the creators of these great ideas, but I'm over a week late posting this anyway.  Last Monday we had preschool and then I fed my family lunch and 30 minutes after sending everyone out the door we jumped in the car and headed to the airport for our Thanksgiving vacation.  Preschool was a blast and here are some memories from it:
J loved coloring his T is for Turkey page from First School

 M worked on a puzzle that I created by finding a black line turkey picture, printing it twice, coloring them identically, laminating, and then cutting one out and adding magnets to the back of it.

 I'm not sure where this Thanksgiving turkey/number match came from.  If you recognize it please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due! A and I enjoyed putting all the turkey feathers on.
 R and M matched the puzzles from my Thanksgiving Math Pack.
 These pattern cards are from 1+1+1=1

 After coloring our Turkeys we glued feathers onto them!

 I put Velcro on the "glue" section of my geometric solids and everyone felt so successful when they put the shapes together!

 Here the boys are practicing the grid math game from my Winter Math Pack
 We also had quite a high success rate for the first time with a color by number turkey from 1+1+1=1

During our music time each of the kids (decided by themselves) that they should get out our Amazing Action Alphabet flip charts and find the song we were singing about.  It was so much fun to watch them sort through the cards looking for the right letter!
We also did this T is for Turkey dot art from 2 Teaching Mommies.
It was a great preschool day, as all days are, and I look forward to my young friends returning tomorrow after a week break!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I'm sure you were exhausted by the end of that day!

    ReplyDelete