Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sight Word Caterpillar

This week we learned about caterpillars on Monday, and once I got more ink for my printer I went ahead and printed out this cute site word caterpillar.  Annie over at The Moffatt Girls blog created this and I hope it will be a big hit on Monday when all my preschoolers return.  I drew a new head for the caterpillar to match our room decor a bit better than the one provided.  Find Annie's Caterpillar {here} and download my caterpillar head {here}.  I only put up the sight words we've talked about or will talk about on Monday, there are many more in the download, and we'll be adding to it all year.  Thanks Annie!
I'd highly recommend that you let your little one trace the words as you add them to your wall.  I went ahead and traced them myself with a permanent marker since I wanted them to be read clearly from across the room by all students, but if it was just C and me I'd let him trace the words for ownership purposes.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you could you this with your preschoolers! Thank you for linking back to my blog:)

    ReplyDelete