Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ordinal Monkeys {Free Printable}

This week in preschool we are going to be very focused on ordinal numbers in our math time.  I didn't quickly find anything that I felt really fit our classroom need, so I went ahead and created a printable. There is a direct instruction page describing ordinal numbers and then there are 8 flash cards (or 4 back to back).  I used hot dots with mine, but you could easily have kids circle the right answer, point to the right answer, or put a clothes pin on the correct one.  Click on the cover page picture right below to download your copy.
Enjoy playing with the Ordinal Monkeys, and as always - please let me know if there are any typos. To download: just click on the image of the pack above. Please leave a comment here if you download, I'd love to know who's using it! And, if you blog about the pack let me know! I'll add a link to your blog under the printables section of mine.
C was my test run for this activity, and he loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment