Thursday, June 28, 2012

Preschool 4th of July Pack

I've finished the Preschool 4th of July Pack!  I intend to use it with our family as our "Lesson" when we visit an assisted living home next Monday night.  It is mostly in a book format, which I will laminate and bind together.  Many of the pieces are shadow matching so that the kids can utilize them to help "teach the lesson" to the grandparents we will be visiting.  Enjoy! 
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/LittleAdventuresPreschool/preschool-4th-of-july-pack
Don't forget to enter the 4th of July book giveaway before tomorrow night!

3 comments:

  1. You rock, seriously! What a wonderful idea that I am positive the elderly folks will cherish and appreciate. I have pinned this onto my July Pinterest Board. Thanks for linking up this week to my Enchanted Thursdays Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for the support and for sharing what I'm doing with your followers. We have a lot of fun and I love having others enjoy it too!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I featured links to this post here in my post about our 4th of July preschool unit! Thank you so much for offering such great products for free! http://beautifulinhistime.com/2013/07/08/patriotic-preschool-unit-for-the-4th-of-july/

    ReplyDelete