Monday, December 26, 2011

New Year's Pack

There isn't a bunch in this pack, I hope to update it soon, but I thought I'd share what I currently have done so you can get to using it if you like.
Let me know what you like and what you'd like more of so my packs can continue to interest you. Happy playing!
 
 
In this Pack:
You'll explore:
  • 5 Piece Puzzles
  • Grid Games
  • Hop Along the Path Large Motor
  • New Year Facts Page
  • Short Path Game
  • Safari Animal New Year Game ideas for the littlest toddlers
Enjoy playing with the New Year's Pack, and as always - please let me know if there are any typos. To download: just click on the image of the pack above. Please leave a comment here if you download, I'd love to know who's using it! And, if you blog about the pack let me know! I'll add a link to your blog under the printables section of mine.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this! My kids have been wanting to do school this week and I am wanting a break! Time to plan the next few months and this is perfect, just enough to do to have school, but plenty of time for mom to plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying it Valerie! Let me know if you have any requests for pages to add to it, I'm a bit tired in the creative department and could use some ideas :)

    ReplyDelete