Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wednesday's Review

Preschool on Wednesday was a review day.  We missed the twins and little J this week.  If you're so inclined please pray for the twins, they are quite ill and could use all the prayer warriors possible.

 Review days are a lot of fun because we get to pull out some of the store bought games that cover all the letters or math concepts etc.  We learn about playing games and taking turns all while reviewing what we've learned throughout the year.
 We also get an extra story time on review days.  I don't think kids are read too enough, I often say, "I'll read it to you later." because I'm busy with a project and I feel bad about that.  Today we read, "The Pout, Pout Fish" and talked about how we could be pouty or happy - it's all up to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment