Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dinosaurs 2/1/2012

Wow!  Life has really gotten away from me lately!  I apologize that I haven't kept up on blogging since January.  Yikes!  We certainly had a lot of fun in preschool in the last few weeks!  Here's what we've been up to.

We were studying dinosaurs with the letter D.  I love this photo of my dino reading kids!
 We also worked on spelling our names with these cute name puzzles with characters from the Dinosaur Train on them.  I got the materials for this activity from 1+1+1=1
 I love how T was reading this book during his independent reading time.  He was so excited!
 Our reading groups are a lot of fun on our new kid sized tables.  We've been able to start reading "Bob Books" since we've learned the key letters and it's a nice change of pace for us.
 What do you get when you give bottles of glue, toothpicks, craft sticks, googlie eyes, feathers, yarn and foam to a bunch of kids?   Dinosaurs of course!
 We ate lettuce and meat for snack time to be just like the dinosaurs.  This is the best dinosaur snack time face!  (Noise effects were encouraged :)
 D the dinosaur dances disco, so we had another dance party.  Good thing those girls know how to teach the boys!
 We continued working on the dino pack from 1+1+1=1 by matching up the correct number of pompoms as there were dinosaurs on each page.

No comments:

Post a Comment