Thursday, February 1, 2018

We're On Our Way Back!

Can you believe that the last time I posted here I was THIS pregnant?
Now I have a 1 1/2 year old running around and it's time to start getting the word out that we're coming back! 
Tot School for 2 and 3 year olds will start this summer (2018) with a 6 week session!  The long term plan is Tot School for 2/3 year olds for 2018/2019, then Preschool A for 3/4 year olds in 2019/2020, and Preschool B for 4/5 year olds 2020/2021!

It's going to be AMAZING and I can't wait to work with this wonderful age again.  Do you know anyone who'd be interested in joining our class?  Please send them my way! LittleAdventuresPreschool {at} gmail [dot] .... you know the rest if you're not a robot ... right?

Not to be outdone by all the AWESOME that two and three year olds will get to experience with me I am putting together a few SPECTACULAR Spring Break and Summer Camps that will knock the socks off your older kids (PreK-10 years old).  In the works includes ROBOTICS and CODING levels 1-4, Kindergarten Prep (for all those groovy kids starting Kindergarten this fall), Writing Workshop (for writers preK-2nd grade), and an Electronic Tinkering MakerSpace Workshop.  The ideas are even blowing me away!  If you have an older kid that I haven't seen in a while I'd love to have you come back and learn and play!  If you've never taken a class from me, now is your chance.  2018 is going to be MARVELOUS!! Let me know what you're interested in at LittleAdventuresPreschool {at} gmail [dot] .... you know the rest if you're not a robot ... right?

I can't wait to get learning with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment